phpRaiderphpRaider  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

disturbing DK application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
disturbing

PostSubject: disturbing DK application   Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:44 am

-Name: John-paul
-Age 28
-Nationality: UK

-Any friends inside Infamous who can vouch for you: No

-How did you hear about Infamous: I was asking in trade for a raiding guild as i had newly transfered here and was whispered that i could apply to your guild :-)

-Tell us something about yourself (hobbies, job, education. Try to write as much as you can, we want to play with a person, not a bot):

I'm a father of 3 all girls my hobbies are pc consoles and horror and martial arts films also the odd manga film. I'm currently not working atm but when i do i'm a boring data entry clerk :-( but am planning to do something new and hence all the spare time.

Character Information;

-Character Name: Disturbing
-Class: DeathKnight
-Race: Orc
-Level: 80

-Professions (Including cooking/Fishing). Please list Skill+Any rare recipe's:
mining max 450 JCing 420

-Pre-Tbc raiding experience: MC on my hunter and mage and also ZG

-Tbc raiding experience: Raided everything up to sunwell just missed out on KJ on my rogue here is his armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Shadowslice

-WOTLK raiding experience: Have raided all of the 25 man content in woltk just havent done eoe and 3 drakes

-Link to WoW Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Disturbing

-Link to talent tree: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Disturbing

-What can Infamous expect from you as a raider: You can expect someone who is on time and reads up on tatics and comes prepared with elixrs flasks and food.. I try my hardist as i hate to let down the other 24 peoplein the raid and i dont get stressy or angry over wipes they are a part of raiding..I dont raid for loot i love downing a boss and find some of the most fun downing a boss who has been wiping you for a while. There's nothing better than killing a boss who you've been stuck on for a while

-What do you expect from Infamous: I expected to be treated like i would treat everyone in the guild fair and with respect. Also to have fun raiding with you all and be social and have fun

-Our raid times are; 20;00-00;00 Tues, Thurs, Fri and 19;00-00;00 Sun. Do these conform to your play times, and are you able to make these days? Yep will be able to make the raid days and times

-What were your former Guilds and what was your reason for leaving them: My former guild was curx morty's the relam killrog..the reason i left is while i was away for 2 months where my wife gave birth and i took time away from raiding when i came back from it there was no melee spots left in the guild..SO i transfered to a pvp relam as i wanted to try something new as i've never been on a pvp relam before, so be gentle :-)

-Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level: I always try to keep up to date on my class with the offcial wow forums and elitist jerks and am always looking for ways to improve myself

-Do you use addons to help maximize your healing/dps? If so, please list (note-Infamous has a required Addons list): I use DBM recount which i dont use for damage meter but more for missess and mistakes i may have made in rotations..i also use class timers for diseases and i use omen

-Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 75% raid attendance(Yes/No): Yes

-Computer Specs, rough list and capability (IE-Graphics card, processor, RAM, max/min fps, internet stability):

i have a intel quad core oc'd to 3.30 ghz 2x 9800 gx2 gpys and 4 gigs of ram my internet is stable and i ave around 75fps

-Do you have a headset (Note, Infamous uses Ventrilo during raids. It is a requirement to use): Yep i have one and use it

-Do you have a e-mail adress on which we can contact you (optional): Jps23432@msn.com

-Any questions you have for Infamous: nope i have read your forum annoucments and know what you are Looking for from your members and how you handle raids and loot and think i will fit in :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zorbos the Mighty

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:27 am

i reckon ure a good shout tbh. look like u have goodish gear and would liek to see you accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slackar

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 pm

i say we give him a shoot in naxx 1o man atleast he seems like a nice guy and know's what too do so i say tiralist for a naxx run or so. we need dps'ers like him and if he know's hes work, well why not Wink i say ye not that that's much too care for but.. gogo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stalinn

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 am

Sorry Dist, on behalf of the guild I'd like to appologise for the lack of replies to your application.

Everything is alittle haywire atm but the guild will get back to you soon Very Happy

Just hang on alittle while ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disturbing

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 am

thats not a problem at all :-). i'm just getting to know my new surroundings atm on this relam and running heroics to try and get some more upgrades..I'm getting sick of UK heroic the pants just wont drop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zorbos the Mighty

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:53 am

Nice application

btw, got any tankgear and if u do (or get tankgear) are u willing to respec for tanking ?

-Thor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disturbing

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:58 am

no tank gear atm but i can get some and wouldnt mind speccing for tanking at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disturbing

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 am

just wondered if there is any updates ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zorbos the Mighty

PostSubject: Re: disturbing DK application   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:43 pm

ill speak to an officer online later tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile