phpRaiderphpRaider  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanami

PostSubject: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 am

Personal Information;

-Name: Otto
-Nationality: Finnish

-Any friends inside Infamous who can vouch for you: Charoz, Rahkamursu, Adi, Rantarosvo ( I know them IRL )
-How did you hear about Infamous: From the friends above

-Tell us something about yourself (hobbies, job, education. Try to write as much as you can, we want to play with a person, not a bot): I spent the last 6 months in army and now Im back in business. 2 weeks ago started to lvl my paladin and since then I've collected gear from heroics and other sources. Other than WoW, I play electric guitar ( In Flames ftw ^^ ) and spend time with my friends.

Character Information;

-Character Name: Nanami
-Class: Paladin
-Race: Bloodelf
-Level: 80

-Professions (Including cooking/Fishing). Please list Skill+Any rare recipe's: Herbalism 450 and Inscription 150ish~ Im working on it. Havent touched cooking or fishing yet, but Im planning to lvl fishing in the future.

-Pre-Tbc raiding experience:
As a dps warrior MC,BWL,ZG,AQ20... thats about it, I pvped a lot and reached rank 12.

-Tbc raiding experience:
I played my warrior and started my paladin during TBC era, Kara, Gruul, Maggy, little Ssc and TK.

-WOTLK raiding experience:
Very minimal, only done vault 25 pug Razz

-Link to WoW Armory profile:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Nanami

-Link to talent tree:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxZVfbtbIufMsguAo

-What can Infamous expect from you as a raider: Dedication, Good attitude, friendly and mature approach to the game and guildies

-What do you expect from Infamous: Good time raiding and experiencing the content of the game.

-Our raid times are; 20;00-00;00 Tues, Thurs, Fri and 19;00-00;00 Sun. Do these conform to your play times, and are you able to make these days? - Yes

-What were your former Guilds and what was your reason for leaving them: I was in alt guild when I lvled and when I dinged 80 I searched for a guild to do HCs with and I got one ( Lucid Life ). They weren't really active tho. Also a great reason is to play together with my friends.

-Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level: Yes, I like to believe so Razz . I keep an eye on the paladin and various other forums.

-Do you use addons to help maximize your healing/dps? If so, please list (note-Infamous has a required Addons list): quartz, omnicc, cooldowntogo, omen threat meter, recount, powerauras

-Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 75% raid attendance(Yes/No): Yes

-Computer Specs, rough list and capability (IE-Graphics card, processor, RAM, max/min fps, internet stability): amd 64 x 2 4800+, 2gb ram, nvidia 8800gt, dps is usually around 60-70, connection stability is ok.

-Do you have a headset (Note, Infamous uses Ventrilo during raids. It is a requirement to use):
I have headphones, but my mic is broken. I can arrange a mic if its needed.

-Do you have a e-mail adress on which we can contact you (optional):
You can pm here or in game, and ofc if I dont seem to answer u can get in touch with me thru Charoz pretty easily.

-Any questions you have for Infamous: Nope

Hope this apply works, site crashed when I first did this ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vicarious

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:56 am

Hey mate thanks for the apply Smile, were in need for Ret paladins if im not mistaken we only have one raiding one at the time being? (Quenty?)
Nice application ( Pew Inflames ftw) the other officers will check this out asap and get back to you Smile,

Vic bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quat

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am

Aye, we indeed got only Quenty raiding atm : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:57 am

Hey there and thanks for the application. As my friends have said, we only have 1 retribution paladin currently raiding actively. So another probably wouldn't do us any harm.

The application itself is excellent, so well done on that half...buuuut (always a but) your experience/gear is a 'little' low for us. We're currently attempting Malygos25 which requires the very best gear. However, it's very evident you've tried your best on your gear with the content available (saying you've only done vault 10) so perhaps this will be enough.

Our paladins will be over to check you shortly (zylai, quenty, majeh, this is your time to shine)

Oh, and..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinetto

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:13 am

Quat wrote:

There is one the guild, and even he can't get (10man) raid spots! Yes, indeed, lets recruit moar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quenty

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:36 am

I think Piitu just specced retri (no idea how long he's gonna be one) So I'm not the only one atm Smile
Neither do we really NEED more retridins, but Nanami seems a nice guy and i have nothing against taking him into the guild.
I'm afraid I'll have to hate Nanami secretly a lot if he joins the guild though, as he'll surely be stealing some of the melee dps raidspots that are hard to get even as it is : /

Nanami seems to have ok gear. A bit more blue stuff than me, but hit capped and the other stats seem fine too. No complaints about the spec either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izenhart

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 am

Vinetto wrote:
Quat wrote:

There is one the guild, and even he can't get (10man) raid spots! Yes, indeed, lets recruit moar!

Fine mindlessly defending your friends, but you can't say we have a stable Raider after Quenty came back from..1 month and a half of inactivity, guess is fair taking one more.

Anyways, If he improves his equip a bit and guarantee us a 3/week min. raids I vote for this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zylai

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:25 am

aye i agree his gear is a bit on the low side , tho it seems he done everything from hc's + craftables to get his gear to the max,,

if u get in we require that u get a mic and get all the noted add-ons

for now the aply looks great and we could do with 1-2 more retridins since piitu should stick on holy..

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:56 am

Izenhart wrote:
Vinetto wrote:
Quat wrote:

Fine mindlessly defending your friends, but you can't say we have a stable Raider after Quenty came back from..1 month and a half of inactivity, guess is fair taking one more.

Anyways, If he improves his equip a bit and guarantee us a 3/week min. raids I vote for this one.

Izen, I think you should know i wasn't inactive for 1, 5months but the guilds christmasbreak and like 3 raids after that, which is no more than a bit over 3 weeks.
And because of the christmasbreak my absence shouldn't have been anything you couldn't cope with.. just putting things straight.

Unless you just love me too much to be apart from me longer than few days, which i doubt from izens part at least. The guy is cold as a snowball Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charoz

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 am

I've raided with Nanami on pretbc and littlebit on tbc. I've also known him since like when we were 6-years old or so Razz . He was a raid dps'er on pretbc/tbc and surely he knows how to dps. As far as i can tell he is a quick learner also, so new bosses on Naxxramas won't be a problem after he has heard the tactics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:48 am

I Think you guys should chill your beans and keep an eye on the real subject at hand. Regardless of whether quenty missed 1 raid for a 10man raid spot this week or not; we only have 1 retlol paladin, and 2 shadowpriests. The regen is more than handy to say the VERY least when it comes to 25man raiding, and if we're to look at this seriously; Quenty was AFK for a long time with a string of reason (all fair reasons, of course).

So yeah, we're looking into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quenty

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 am

Ah yes, I forgot all the raids i had to pass for being sick etc.. I've got to admit Izen had a point afterall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanami

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Cheers for all the replys guys, Im waiting for your decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 pm

As it stands, our raid force in general has become more 'full' and more or less no spots are open. We'll still review the app, but keep it in mind..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Considering lasts week 'regular' ret pal quit, im OK for an accept this once; and an official close down on paladins/melle depending on your activity and if you pass your trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zylai

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:58 am

agree lets call this the last paladin spot

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:58 am

Accepted:

==================================================

Congratulations! You have been granted a trialist spot in Infamous.

To begin your Trial, activate your account with the forums (if you haven't already) register with PhPraider at This Link and whisper either Adi, Tomcaret, Zylai, Qemist or Vicarious for your invite to the guild. Note, you can also ping a class leader for an invite.

Once you are in the guild, your forum access will be bumped to the appropriate Raider rank, and you will have effectively begun your trial.

Welcome to the madness, and good luck.

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:38 am

edit; link for phpraider is here This Link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)   

Back to top Go down

Ret Paladin Apply (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: