Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phpRaiderphpRaider  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
accepto

Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)   Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 am

Personal Information;

-Name: Sebastian
-Age 15
-Nationality: sweden

-Any friends inside Infamous who can vouch for you:
-How did you hear about Infamous: I was heard this from Zorbos Smile ty m8

-Tell us something about yourself (hobbies, job, education. Try to write as much as you can, we want to play with a person, not a bot): Ok, as i said im 15 so im going in school. My hobbies is to look at movies and do some activitis with my friends for example swim, cinema and just chill:) I also like football, and ofc i love Blue and White (BlÄvitt) from gothenburg. My birthday is in 17-08 Smile. Btw i love my yellow motorcykle! XD

Character Information;

-Character Name: Accepto
-Class: Warlock
-Race: Orc
-Level: 80 ofc

-Professions (Including cooking/Fishing). Please list Skill+Any rare recipe's: Got 450 herbalism to farm my money and only 102 in tailoring, but sone when i got money i will skill it up as much i can:) I have also started to skill first aid, but only got 410:/ You know i have to loot my heavy frostweave cloth, and thats sucks:(

-Pre-Tbc raiding experience: Wasnt raiding so much in tbc but i was doing kara quite a much, but i was playing PvP that time.

-Tbc raiding experience:

-WOTLK raiding experience: Got very much experience on Wotlk, has doing Voult HC and normal very much and Satharion hc and normal very much. I has also doing naxx, 10 and 25 (pug and old guild) was just taking down 10 bosses.

-Link to WoW Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Accepto

-Link to talent tree: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Accepto

-What can Infamous expect from you as a raider: Im listen to tacs very carefully and ofc i got very high dmg in raids Very Happy

-What do you expect from Infamous: Want a active guild so ye hope you guys are active:D

-Our raid times are; 20;00-00;00 Tues, Thurs, Fri and 19;00-00;00 Sun. Do these conform to your play times, and are you able to make these days? Ehmm friday and sunday is ok but tues and thurs not sure, rly want a raid on saturday thats should be fantastic:)

-What were your former Guilds and what was your reason for leaving them: I was just in a normal guild and we was raiding on friday and on saturdays, but didnt like them, they were so silly to eachother and didnt talk nice and fun, they just ( baaah you are noob bla bla) i i didnt like that they was calling people things, so thats the reason why i leaved:)

-Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level: yes

-Do you use addons to help maximize your healing/dps? If so, please list (note-Infamous has a required Addons list): ye i use omen and dealy boss mode

-Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 75% raid attendance(Yes/No):yes think so

-Computer Specs, rough list and capability (IE-Graphics card, processor, RAM, max/min fps, internet stability): I fot a safe system, good internet etc so thats no problem.

-Do you have a headset (Note, Infamous uses Ventrilo during raids. It is a requirement to use): Yes i got head set and i got ventrilo so just say me sever etc

-Do you have a e-mail adress on which we can contact you (optional): ye ofc you can wrote to sebassian@hotmail.com

If its omething you wanna know so just send me a email or /w me if i am online:D ( looking my email everyday )
Back to top Go down
Zorbos the Mighty

PostSubject: Re: Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)   Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 pm

his gear aint the best but we do need another lock and from what i can see except for a few bits from hcs he has got all he is going to get. he is young but to quote qemist maturity doesn't always come with age. i say give him a naxx10 trial see how he does and fits in and decide whether he is right for the guild. i may try and run some hcs with him over the next few days and see how he preforms on tricky bosses like loken.
Back to top Go down
Zylai

Zylai

PostSubject: Re: Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)   Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 am

he can only play in the weekends which doesnt suit us
Back to top Go down
Zorbos the Mighty

PostSubject: Re: Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)   Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 am

true
Back to top Go down
Qemist

Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)   Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Raid times and gear don't suit is currently. Gl elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)   Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Destrucktion Warlock Apply (Declined)
Page 1 of 1