Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phpRaiderphpRaider  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello again .. ! (..declined x3)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Everyday

hello again .. ! (..declined x3) Empty
PostSubject: hello again .. ! (..declined x3)   hello again .. ! (..declined x3) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:23 pm

i`m sorry But why do u guys think i`m not skilled or got any Exp with shamans ? u Dont even know me and i already said i have cleard all lvl 80 raid instance with this shaman 25/10 man
doesnt that mean i got enough Exp with shamans ?
what should resto shaman do in raids ? healin raid / clean poisons/curse/disease as fast as he can

thats it and i`ll say it over again i have done all lvl 80 raids so i have enough Exp AND THANK YOU ... Very Happy

i just wanted to join ur guild cuz i rly need to be raider as i used to be and i like ur guild Smile ty <3
Back to top Go down
Zylai

Zylai

PostSubject: Re: hello again .. ! (..declined x3)   hello again .. ! (..declined x3) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:30 pm

imo your application was crap and the sign that your buying chars cause your to slacky to lvl 1 yourself isnt a good attitude
Back to top Go down
Quat

Quat

PostSubject: Re: hello again .. ! (..declined x3)   hello again .. ! (..declined x3) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:35 pm

And I wouldn't take anyone to guild who have bought his character even if he would have cleared every raid.
Back to top Go down
Zorbos the Mighty

PostSubject: Re: hello again .. ! (..declined x3)   hello again .. ! (..declined x3) EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:45 pm

you bought your character and there is no poof you did anything you claim to have done. gl with your life. i hope you dot get banned
Back to top Go down
Qemist

Qemist

PostSubject: Re: hello again .. ! (..declined x3)   hello again .. ! (..declined x3) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:06 am

I'd rather not tarnish the guilds reputation by inviting less reputable characters who have spent more time on Ebay than WoW. Regardless of what instances you've cleared, i can honestly say that ive played warlock for 4years and i still dont know everything. Being boosted through a raid doesnt mean you're a skilled player.

Thanks, and good luck elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello again .. ! (..declined x3)   hello again .. ! (..declined x3) Empty

Back to top Go down

hello again .. ! (..declined x3)
Page 1 of 1