Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phpRaiderphpRaider  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resto shaman in coming (Declined)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Everyday

Resto shaman in coming (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Resto shaman in coming (Declined)   Resto shaman in coming (Declined) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:16 pm

-Character Name: Everyday
-Class: shaman
-Race: tauren
-Level: 80

-Professions (Including cooking/Fishing). Please list Skill+Any rare recipe's: alchemy / herb

-Pre-Tbc raiding experience: everything in lvl 70-80
for lvl 70 : Kara / ZA / Gruul / Mag / SSC / The eye / Hyjal / BT / SWP <--- full cleard
for lvl 80 : voa 10-25 / os 10-25 / Malygos 10 / naxx 10-25

-Tbc raiding experience: lol i said everything :S

-WOTLK raiding experience:

-Link to WoW Armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Everyday
-Link to talent tree:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZ0xxIZVoeuVxoxkrIRt

-What can Infamous expect from you as a raider: shaman who heals in riads lol i`m a raider no pvp for me

-What do you expect from Infamous: i dunno i feel like ur a good guild

-Our raid times are; 20;00-00;00 Tues, Thurs, Fri and 19;00-00;00 Sun. Do these conform to your play times, and are you able to make these days?
Yea sure

-What were your former Guilds and what was your reason for leaving them:
i wasnt in any guild cuz i just bought this shaman i was playin with a lock in US servers

-Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level:

-Do you use addons to help maximize your healing/dps? If so, please list (note-Infamous has a required Addons list):
i use Quartz and Grid and deadlyboss mode nothing els

-Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 75% raid attendance(Yes/No):
Yes
-Computer Specs, rough list and capability (IE-Graphics card, processor, RAM, max/min fps, internet stability):
i used to have 60 fps and 160-190 laatency ms i`m not good with these things lol sry

-Do you have a headset (Note, Infamous uses Ventrilo during raids. It is a requirement to use):
Yea i do

-Do you have a e-mail adress on which we can contact you (optional):
Yes it`s Anything50@hotmail.com

-Any questions you have for Infamous:
nothing ty

Last edited by Everyday on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qemist

Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman in coming (Declined)   Resto shaman in coming (Declined) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi, we could do with a resto shaman, but you havent linked your armory or half the questions. Try again, edit, or re-post.
Back to top Go down
Vinetto

Vinetto

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman in coming (Declined)   Resto shaman in coming (Declined) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Everyday wrote:

i wasnt in any guild cuz i just bought this shaman i was playin with a lock in US servers

-Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level:

WAT
Back to top Go down
Ruikkii

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman in coming (Declined)   Resto shaman in coming (Declined) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Everyday wrote:
-Character Name: Everyday

-Pre-Tbc raiding experience: everything in lvl 70-80
for lvl 70 : Kara / ZA / Gruul / Mag / SSC / The eye / Hyjal / BT / SWP <--- full cleard
for lvl 80 : voa 10-25 / os 10-25 / Malygos 10 / naxx 10-25

-Link to WoW Armory profile:

-Link to talent tree:

-What can Infamous expect from you as a raider: shaman who heals in riads lol i`m a raider no pvp for me

-What do you expect from Infamous: i dunno i feel like ur a good guild

-Computer Specs, rough list and capability (IE-Graphics card, processor, RAM, max/min fps, internet stability):
i used to have 60 fps and my ram is 2k i`m not good with these things lol sry

imo, no.
Back to top Go down
Qemist

Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman in coming (Declined)   Resto shaman in coming (Declined) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:47 pm

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Depression

Depression

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman in coming (Declined)   Resto shaman in coming (Declined) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:04 pm

mmh , "I bought this shaman" does it mean you dont have any experience in shaman as well? Everyone knows how to cast lesser heal , or lightning bolt or such, but I dont mean that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman in coming (Declined)   Resto shaman in coming (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman in coming (Declined)
Page 1 of 1